Head of Marketing (SaaS) – £80-100K plus Bonus
London (with 2-3 days a week remote working)
My client is a Series B growth business; with a software platform that targets finance professionals. Scaling rapidly, they are now on the hunt for their first Head of Marketing hire to scale and develop the team.
Reporting to the CEO, you will;
- Leading on acquisition, community and product marketing strategies
- Championing consistent brand voice and message across all marketing channels
- Identify and build campaigns around trending topics to amplify our reach
- Creating processes, templates and structure to execute on your strategies
- Communicating, coaching and sharing processes and best practices
- Building relationships within the accounting and finance community and influencers
- Maintaining a high level of design and writing style across your assets
- Managing work-streams within the marketing team and getting involved
- Setting, tracking and forecasting your budget across multiple digital channels
- Working closely with the business development sales team to create effective and creative acquisition campaigns
- Ensure your team works closely with the customer success, education and product teams to developer subscriber engagement and product understanding
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of campaigns
- Run live sessions with partners, media or influencers in our industry
- Planning and supporting the execution of drip campaigns, sponsored social media, web SEO/SEM and display advertising
- Planning and supporting the execution of online and offline marketing campaigns; including events (online until they return offline!)
- Planning the website to improve conversion
What we’re looking for:
● Be a passionate storyteller, knowing what drives content the extra 10%.
● 5+yrs experience in marketing a SaaS or B2B tech product or service.
● Have managed a team and/or a minimum budget of £500k.
● Successfully generated 100s of B2B qualified leads per month
● Have worked in a growth start-up or scale-up previously (Series A or B)
● Connect with the challenges of small businesses and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
Job Reference: JO-2107-244573
Salary: £80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum + Bonus
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs, CRM & Email, Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: b2b, Head of Marketing, SAAS