Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Head of PR, Comms and Social
Sustainable Fashion brand
Up to €103,5K + Bonus
Salt have partnered with a heritage fashion brand, that is attributed to being the first fully sustainable brand back in the 70’s, to find a Head of PR, Comms & Social Media. This pioneering brand is going through a period of transformation and requires a new comms expert to steer them in the right direction.
You will be helping to bring this brand into the limelight and attract a new customer base that is young and passionate about sustainability.
With a Marketing hub in Amsterdam, you will be required to be based there. I need someone who has a strong background within the global fashion industry and ideally has experience with a rebrand.
· Lead and inspire the PR, Comms and Social team to create customer-centric and engaging campaigns
· Develop comms, pr and social strategy for EU and ROW
· Set KPI’s for department
· Manage partnerships and collaborations with brands, media and people of influence
· Deliver best in class campaigns and oversee creation of all comms content and marketing assets
· Drive all editorial and PR activities
· Work collaboratively to drive a program of inspiring collaborations and capsules collections
· Create Social Media strategy and lead on social activations
· Maintain solid relationships with agencies and industry contacts
· Educated to degree level
· 10+ experience
· Highly creative with a love of story telling
· Solid background in fashion industry
· Passion for sustainability, culture, and self-expression
· Leadership experience
· Deep understanding of past and current fashion trends
· Excellent communicator with ability to influence
· Crisis management experience
· Strong writing and grammar skills in English. Other languages will be seen as a bonus
· Highly strategic and analytical
· Digital fluency with a keen interest in the tech landscape and innovations