Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Head of Social – Online Marketplace
Remote with some face to face time in London – Must be based in the UK
Join a luxe sneaker marketplace as their first Head of Social. With recent hires from Nike, JD Sports, and Kurt Geiger they are growing massively and not slowing down. My client is looking for a like-minded individual who has a natural curiosity and passion for the zeitgeist of today, has excellent social media strategy skills, is highly analytical, and comes with the ability to grow a high performing team.
· Create and implement a robust social strategy for all social channels with the core aim of raising engagement, followers, and brand awareness.
· Constantly be driving customer engagement and retainment through highly creative social content and strategy
· Set and deliver on ambitious team targets for commercial growth
· Report on the performance of each channel and use analytics to inform future decision making
· Be seen as an authority on social media tactics and digital trends
· Create and lead a high performing team of social experts
· Work cross functionally with other senior team members to ensure brand alignment
· Highly experienced in driving brand awareness and engagement through social media
· A social native with a background in fashion, music, culture, or similar
· Worked across organic and paid social media strategies
· Experience working in a high growth e-commerce start-up beneficial
· Proven ability to manage and lead a team
· Highly analytical with a creative mindset
· LOVES social media and the positive effect it can have on a digital first brand
· Passion for sneakers a plus 😊
Apply to find out more!