Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Influencer Marketing Manager, Beauty, London
£40K – £55K
Salt have partnered with a British beauty brand to hire an Influencer Marketing Director for their growing team. My client created this cult beauty brand just six years ago and is already stocked in the biggest retailers around the world. Some of the biggest names in the industry are fans of their products, and they are looking for a well connected Influencer Marketing Director to grow their community and ultimately increase sales.
· Take full ownership of Influencer strategy and management
· Identify which Influencers to target and why
· Be seen as an authority on who the next big thing is!
· Manage all budgets and negotiate where possible
· Must have a solid background in Influencer Marketing from Agency or Brand side
· Well connected with a roster of connections
· Have a personal and professional interest in the media landscape and what’s going on with current trends
· Come from either fashion, beauty or lifestyle background
· Be collaborative – you will be the go-to person for Influencers, but this role requires you to work with your wider team to understand the business needs, and product line
· Be creative!