My Client is a leading Fintech organisation who have had huge successes and have grown with great speed to the extent of having over 1 million registered users across the UK, and across Europe.
They are now on the hunt for an Italian user engagement executive to help nurture their fast-growing community of users and be a strong part of their team. If you’re up for learning in a quick, exciting Fintech, get in touch!
What the job entails:
- Manage the community in Italy and the UK using their CRM system
- Keeping users happy using industry leading communication and best practices.
- Fast and accurate translation and creation of Italian assets (blogs, social posts etc)
- Reporting on market needs and issues and deploying efficient solutions for each
- Conduct research on consumer behaviour, user experience and social trends
- Manage and moderate all Italian online channels
- Become the spokesperson for users by reporting user feedback to head of team
- Assist in the operation of all Italian events and marketing activations.
- Assist marketing team with all product launches in the UK and Italy
- Work closely with community manager for event planning and execution
- Educated to degree level with native fluency in Italian
- Fluent in Speaking English
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Knowledge of Agile working methods
- Excellent understanding of mobile technology and Fintech
- Minimum of 6 months using a CMS system (Sales Force or similar).
- Research and reporting skills. Use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Minimum of 12 months Italian customer service experience (on/offline)
Keen to find out more?
Apply now: email@example.com
Job Reference: JO-2002-157095
Salary: £25000.00 - £33000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent