Salt has teamed up with a Globally Recognised FMCG Giant as they build their e-commerce Team, to support in their new search for a Lead Social Media Governance. This will be an ASAP starting, 6 month contract role – with scope for extension thereafter!
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring operational governance and excellence on the clients social accounts across 60+ Markets.
You would understand the risks involved with having and managing a business’s presence on social media and, while this role will include a lot of work with systems and platforms, you understand that social media governance is an ongoing process and commitment that focuses on identifying, evaluating, prioritising and mitigating organisational risks that arise from social media usage.
Your tasks will include:
- Monitoring social activities across their accounts and support their stakeholders in ensuring that they adhere to global governance guidelines and collaborate with OC/Hubs/Markets teams to ensure adoption.
- Ensuring all social media accounts across 60+ markets are connected to their social media tool.
- Effective collaboration with other members and identify opportunities to improve the team’s overall effectiveness and efficiency.
- Collaborative working with business partners across all functions.
- Helping to manage and mitigate risk by supporting with deleting content or responses on their platforms, as well as managing age-gating restrictions and the like or where there is a social media impact or indications of potential reputational issues across social media platforms.
- Being at the forefront of the latest industry trends and collaborate with internal stakeholders and third-party providers to assess and activate new platforms and features.
- Supporting the maintenance and development of global policies, guidelines, and processes for the management of the clients social media presence.
- Onboarding and supporting team members, markets, and global functions on social governance topics.
- Helping to manage governance reporting across the global social media engagement strategy including account takedown activity, employee escalations, and user access requests.
- Supporting global marketing and communications in the creation of new social media accounts for the client, and ensuring policies and procedures are followed by all parties.
- Implement measurable global social media controls of social media across the business lines and functions.
- Supporting with reviews of global and local social media policies and operational procedures to ensure compliance and consistency.
- Procedure documentation creation for social media governance processes.
- Training employees and external agencies when on-boarding them onto social media software tools (Sprinklr).
- £190-£250 per day
- OUTSIDE IR35
- Start: ASAP/ 7th November 2022
- Duration: 6 months
- This role is based in London, UK
- Hybrid working
- 1 stage interview process
Job Reference: JO-2211-328071
Salary: £190 - £250.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract