Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Content & Social Media Jobs
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
Senior Marketing Manager/Head of Marketing – Bournemouth – up to £60K plus Bonus
(Opp for remote working – 2 days a week)
My client is a growth software business whose analytics platform is targeted for SME to Large Enterprise and is relevant to all verticals. With an impressive client portfolio already, they’ve done amazingly well without an in-house marketing function. However, as they look to their next stage of growth, they are seeking their first marketing hire! Want to be part of the journey? Read on…
Reporting directly to their dynamic CEO, you will:
· Help build the company’s overall marketing strategy
· Build and monitor compelling demand led marketing campaigns that ultimately contribute to the sales pipeline
· Research marketing trend and perform competitor analysis, to inform and design digital marketing campaigns and strategies
· Develop a detailed understanding of the brand’s propositions and be able to articulate the key messaging
· Help take the brand (and future re-brand) to the next level through a variety of channels, from PR to digital presence
· Manage and communicate with their various external PR and marketing partners/agencies to deliver key projects
· Oversee creative and content development of website
· Be the ‘Brand Police’ – producing and managing quality of all content and copy in line with key brand guidelines
· Communicate and engage with our customer and partner eco system, to inform the product and marketing strategy
· Manage company social media presence
· Use marketing automation tools in order to form and monitor campaigns aligned with salesforce.
Please ONLY apply if you possess the following:
· You are – dynamic, hands on and strategies – that’s a lot to ask we know, but this is a stand-alone role, so a motivated self-starter is key!
· Educated to degree level and possess relevant marketing qualifications
· Minimum 5 years B2B marketing experience, with a strong background in Technology or Software industries
· Proven demand generation tactics and results
· Experience of developing and maintaining brand identity
· Exposure to working in a growth or start-up environment is key!