My client, a global organisation within Finance is seeking an exceptional all-rounder Marketing Manager to join and support the Marketing Director. I’m looking for a great candidate who’s had experience in all elements of marketing e.g. brand, design, content, social, and analytics.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a B2B background who has experience in Digital Marketing Management. This company offers great values and celebrates promotions and support to keep you progressing.
This is a great time to join the organisation as it’s rapidly growing and this is a chance to join whilst they are at the start of building the marketing team
- Work closely with the Marketing Director to support the ongoing development of the marketing and communications plans to include brand development, development of marketing materials, thought leadership, digital marketing, events, internal and external communications
- Reporting to the Marketing Director, and working closely with our external communication partners, take primary responsibility for the firm’s digital marketing activities, and manage the ongoing development of the social media strategy
- Ensure the website remains current, competitive and supports the brand strategy, specifically: website maintenance and development.
- Work closely with the video production agency to produce videos, including filming, editing etc
- Experience in both developing and implementing marketing plans, ideally encompassing offline marketing, thought leadership, brand, events/conferences and digital marketing
- Experience in developing marketing activities for international markets
- Experience with digital marketing technologies and leveraging CRM systems
- Agency management, ideally handling multiple partners
- Ability to deal with multiple deadlines
- Highly organised individual
Job Reference: JO-2012-196202
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent