Field Marketing Manager – London – £50-55K plus Bonus
My client is a Workday partner, offering organisations across the globe, support, optimization and consulting. In short, they create solutions build on the Workday application that empowers customers to become strategic HR organizations, then helps scale them when they grow. With a growing client base of over 500 customers, they have covered off only 35% of Workday’s customer base, so there’s a lot more work to do!
Want to join the journey?
The Field Marketing Manager (EMEA) is a highly motivated all-round professional with a talent for building and executing integrated campaigns across the region that drive awareness and measurable impact. This role reports to the Director, Demand Generation.
Main responsibilities include: managing integrated regional campaigns that supplement global campaigns according to local requirements and goals while maintaining consistent messaging, voice and branding; measuring performance of corporate sales development, assessing progress against goals (ROI and KPIs), and suggesting amendments to achieve maximum results.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Define and execute regional campaign strategy across multiple channels, including email campaigns delivered through corporate sales development, regional and local events, and digital; to drive new leads and raise awareness Establish a weekly and monthly cadence to monitor and assess campaign results, adjust campaign strategies as needed, present to regional and global leadership as required
- Collaborate with the global marketing team, regional sales, external agencies and partners/Workday counterparts to plan and execute a consistent event cadence
- In conjunction with the Director, Demand Generation collaborate with sales to align quarterly objectives including pipeline development and leads per month/quarter providing support in refining overall regional strategy and developing new campaigns
- Participate in reviewing global digital and social campaigns and strategies, make recommendations on ways to maximise locally depending on desired results, goals and KPIs; modify digital strategies for regional execution where needed
- Execute approved regional marketing campaigns that generate qualified sales opportunities; proactively leverage regional and global resources as required for on time campaign delivery
- Analyze and report on marketing campaign results based on agreed cadence with the Director Demand Generation (EMEA)
Please ONLY apply if you possess the following:
- This is the ideal role for someone with about 4-5 years’ experience in marketing with at least 2 years B2B marketing within the software industry
- Strong experience of managing end to end campaigns and working collaboratively with other colleagues within marketing and sales
- Strong exposure to managing events operations
- Open to fairly regular travel, both nationally internationally.
Job Reference: JO-2201-250190
Salary: £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Bonus
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs, CRM & Email, Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: B2B Marketing Manager