Content Coordinator – up to 30,000k + amazing benefits!
I’m excited to say that we are working with one of the largest and well known beauty brands to find their next Content Expert.
You’ll be joining a fun and creative team of 4 content professionals to help coordinate and display their products on the website. It’s imperative that they are putting the consumer first and with that mindset, you’ll be part of creating the best experience for them.
I’m looking for someone with 2-3 with experience working for a consumer brand and managing the content on their website.
- Implement the ecommerce content strategy, identifying commercial opportunities in line with the over-arching online strategy and working closely with the Online Manager to drive KPIs
- Identify and lead on storytelling angles and crafting copy for online across all local initiatives, working collaboratively with the brand’s Content Team.
- Oversee all CMS work, ensuring product launches and site refreshes are executed correctly and on time.
- Ensure customer journey and site standards are optimised and achieved on the site, guaranteeing all product details are accurate, links are correct, content and images are commercialised, ecommerce best practice is executed, etc.
- Drive the SEO strategy, creating SEO-friendly landing pages featuring local copy and imagery.
Skills and Experience
- 2-3 years in a B2C business across, fashion, retail or beauty.
- Highly organised with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid copywriting skills, knowing how to direct, plan, design and edit content.
- Proficient understanding of SEO and experience of completing content and analytics audits.
- Experience managing multiple projects and ability to prioritise in the interest of the business.
- Confident in leading both internal and external meetings.
Job Reference: JO-2203-253371
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 29/04/2022
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent