PR and Influencer Manager – Fashion
A luxury men’s shoe brand with stores in Mayfair and Shoreditch are looking for a PR and Influencer Manager to join their expanding team. You will be joining a fast paced scale-up environment, within the fashion industry and helping to expand this already global brand.
I am looking for someone who has a background in fashion and an established book of contacts within the industry.
- Establish and implement influencer and PR strategy for long- and short-term activations
- Relationship building with key industry contacts, influencers, and stylists
- Pinpoint key Influencers for partnerships and gifting in UK and ROW
- Work strategically and use data to inform decision making
- Oversee budget and negotiate on agent fees
- Manage all press enquiries, building solid relationships with press partners in UK and ROW
- Continuously work on building brand exposure through pitching, gifting, and targeting key online and offline publications
- Create engaging press releases
- Budget management and negotiation with media partners
- Track and analyse performance of campaigns and use to inform decision making
- At least 4 years experience in a similar role
- Must have luxury fashion experience
- You have an established book of contacts in UK and ROW
- You are determined, resourceful and a self-starter
- Capable of working in a fast paced agile environment
- Commercially minded with strong analytical skills
- Excellent communicator with strong copywriting skills
- A personal interest in fashion, culture, media, music etc..
- Highly organized
Apply to find out more!
Job Reference: JO-2111-248857
Salary: £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent