Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Social Media & PR Executive
Head Office in Nottingham – mostly remote
My client, a nationwide entertainment business, are looking for a Social Media Executive to join the PR and Marketing Team. You will be instrumental in creating, managing, and executing all social content across multiple platforms including Instagram, Tik Tok, and Twitter, and if there is a new kid on the block, that one too.
This role will have you working on a newly created event, aimed at the Gen Z and Millennials of today. Therefore, I am looking for someone who is on top of the latest social trends IRL as well as online. You will be highly creative, highly organized, and love to collaborate. You’ll work with a multitude of partners, including some mega influencers, to create out of this world content.
A brief overview of what you’ll be up to day to day:
– Own the social schedule and content calendar for two brands across multiple social platforms
– Collaborate with other departments, including Events, PR and Brand to create insane Social Media content. This will be across video, photography and copy
– Target relevant influencers and reach out for collaborations to attract new audiences
– Work with Social Media Manager to plan strategies for long and short term
– Community management
– Work with Events to capture Insta, and Tik Tok worthy content
– Analyse engagement using Social Media insight tools and using your findings to influence future goals and strategies
– Travel the country to events so you can capture content firsthand!
The ideal person looks like:
– A whizz at Social Media management and creation, both professionally and personally. You will live and breath social
– Influencer management – You have experience working with, and managing influencers to create show stopping content
– You are a dab hand at multi-tasking
– You do not just understand the media climate for the millennials of today, you are one.
– Commercially driven – You know when to push the buttons, and when to hold back
– Experience of working on video, photography shoots and capturing live action
– You can demonstrate use of analytical tools and how you use them to create more focused and relevant content
– You love live events such as festivals, gigs, and games!
This role is highly creative and highly rewarding for the right person. My client is a great business to work for and you’ll gain valuable experience managing and developing the Social Media presence of this household name.