35,000 – 40,000
My client is looking to make a difference and help individuals improve their health and wellbeing. The business has been established for over 6 years and they are now growing and looking for a Product Copywriter to join.
This position will report to the lead designer with a mission to promote new products and encourage new members to join. I’m looking for someone who has a background in Health, Wellness, Fitness, and Non-For Profit who is keen to make a difference and help people make positive changes in their life
- Develop, create and edit content in our brand voice and house style
- Help shape product content from the ground up for the next generation of our members’ area and challenges.
- Work collaboratively with developers and the wider product team to advise on user experience in the members’ area.
- Work with stakeholders across the whole business to plan, create and manage creative product content, incorporating feedback while protecting our content principles.
- At least three years experience as a content creator for digital platforms
- Proven track record writing for various formats, eg website, apps, email, video, audio.
- Understanding of brand voice, tone and values, and the importance of their role in user experience.
- Ability to manage your workload and meet deadlines across multiple projects.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal communication skills.
- Hands-on attitude, with the ability to self-start and think on your feet.
- Commercial thinking with a strong affinity for product.
Job Reference: JO-2107-202220
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent