Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Project Manager – Social Media
Comms Agency, London
Salt have partnered with an award-winning agency to find an Project Manager for their growing Social team. When I say ‘award winning’ I mean Cannes Lions, Best Place to Work and PR Week’s Agency of the Year.
You will be working with a range of clients from fintech to consumer on a B2B and B2C capacity. I am looking for someone with at least 3 years of established agency experience.
My client has fully taken on board the flexi working model with no set days in the office.
· Manage end to end delivery of all Social Media content from client briefing to delivery
· Client communication for briefing, budgeting and updates
· Manage the content development for each client, working with in-house creative team to ensure brand guidelines are being followed
· Be the go-to for all clients and provide updates, advice, and solutions when necessary
· Create and maintain the client project plan, reaching out to client for any adjustments or pain points
· Work in an agile way to ensure timely delivery of content
· Delivery compelling and engaging content across all social platforms
· Collaborate and manage photographers, graphic designers, and copywriters
· Work alongside Paid Social team to create and manage content
· Mentor junior members of the team and contribute to their professional development
· Must have agency experience and proven ability delivering content
· Excellent attention to detail
· Highly organized and reliable
· Able to manage times of crisis in a measured and calm way
· Excellent verbal and written skills
· Extensive knowledge of all social media platforms and tools
· A genuine passion for social
· Experience of organic and paid social
· At least 3 years’ experience delivering content for social