A fantastic opportunity for a talented Senior Community Manager has arisen in an exciting, forward-thinking agency.
In this role you will help deliver ground-breaking creative and strategically sound work that not only captures attention but moves the needle against a client’s business objectives. Working for one of the top, globally recognised social media agencies this is an incredibly exciting position for the right candidate.
- You’re able to identify new opportunities within culture, social media, and the tech landscape and translate this to real-world application for brands to produce award-winning work.
- You’re data-led and create content around the topics and areas that are unambiguously relevant to our audience. You will be as much at home with numbers as with words, enabling you optimise their work and report back on its effectiveness.
- You’re a seasoned storyteller and tuned into to the latest tech and social innovations enabling you to easily take complex information and simplify it for audiences in a relevant, creative and, ultimately, memorable way.
- You have a passion for creativity and communications in all forms and can get as equally excited about a clever use of PPC as a multi-million-pound ATL campaign.
- Attention to detail? You have it in spades. You know how to manage a process, manage a deliverable and manage your time effectively.
- You will form part of an 18-strong passionate Community team who get together every other week to chat about the latest tech, campaigns, and trends they’ve seen. You will play a pivotal role in driving thought-leadership and take junior members along for the ride.
- The Community team sit at the heart of the agency, meaning you will work with every department from Insights to Production and help connect the dots to achieve best-in-class work.
- You will have a great management skills and the ability to bring different functions together to great work.
- Create effective social media strategies from scratch, leading on the development of drumbeat and campaign planning that use the latest formats and innovations to capture attention
- Drive effectiveness by testing and learning with social content to optimise for specific audiences and push to desired actions
- Continuously stay abreast of digital marketing and technology trends to share with the agency and convince clients to implement new and innovative ideas
- Motivating and developing a bright team of community experts
- The ability to work under pressure whilst keeping an eye on the finer details
- Ensuring, understanding and communicating that their day-to-day work ties into client’s broader business objectives
- Established experience in a social or digital role where you’ve nailed delivery and are looking to take the next step to help lead strategy and creative
- Experience working in a variety of industries or demonstration that you can quickly get under the skin of accounts that might be outside of you comfort zone or direct experience
Job Reference: JO-1910-154432
Salary: £38000.00 - £43000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Community Management, SEO, SOCIAL MEDIA