B2B Senior Copy Editor – London/ Hybrid Working
40,000 – 50,000 + 10% Bonus
I’ve got a great opportunity for a B2B Senior Copy Editor to join a growing data and intelligence business. The business has been going for over 10 years and the Editorial team is now looking to double in size.
This business works with various corporate companies in the Financial Services, Legal or Investment sector. It’s imperative that the new Content Editor can manage the technical content that this company is producing and can make improvements where needed.
This person must have a background in Finance, Data or Numeracy so they continue to convey the business’s message at a high quality.
- Copy-editing and proofing Insights+ institutional research publications
- Working in close collaboration with the companies Research Insights team
- Working collaboratively with the rest of the Editorial, Content, and Creative Services teams
- Maintaining quality standards and editorial tone of voice
- Ensuring all deadlines are adhered to, and helping the content calendar run to schedule
- Deputizing for the Senior Manager, Editorial as needed
You must have experience:
- Minimum 3-4 years experience writing or copy-editing financial, business or economics copy
- Experience writing to professional B2B audiences (banks, regulators, consultants, lawyers) a strong plus!
- First-class editing and proofreading skills, with excellent knowledge of grammar and linguistic nuances in English
- Personal qualities – ambitious, positive outlook, high energy, great team worker. A self-starter with the capacity to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
Job Reference: JO-2207-256949
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 03/10/2022
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent