My client is one of the largest digital healthcare businesses in Europe. They have recently secured a further round of funding, and are accelerating their growth plans.
I’m recruiting for a people manager to lead the UK content team. The team produces informative, trustworthy, and engaging medical content for a range of formats (website, UX copy, newsletters, social, PPC ads, print flyers)
The healthcare industry presents unique content opportunities and challenges. Information relating to health can be difficult to understand, often written in complex medical language. This business aim to make healthcare accessible for everyone.
You’ll work within the Marketing team, managing a team of 4 content professionals from executive to senior level, and be supported by the Head of Content.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Take ownership of our content quality for the UK market, working with the team to ensure the highest standards are set and maintained
- Help to establish the brand personality and tone across our website and in all marketing efforts in the UK, supported by the Head of Content
- Establish and maintain an agreed tone of voice in all content created for our partners
- Work with internal stakeholder from the marketing, commercial, and product teams on quarterly planning for the UK content team, resourcing accordingly and managing all content budgets for the UK
- Make sure all agreed content projects are delivered on time and within budget
For this role you need to:
- Be naturally passionate about content that resonates with new and existing audiences
- Have at least 5-6 years’ experience in content creation and management, at least 3 years of which in a senior role, managing and developing a team of content writers, editors, or copywriters
- Have previously held full ownership over content quality and strategy delivery for a specific market, project, or business objective
Job Reference: JO-2111-248699
Salary: £55000 - £60000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent