B2B Senior Content Manager – Fully Remote
75,000 – 85,000
My client is a well-known global organisation that specialises in Life Sciences.
They provide mission-critical components and information to human healthcare and play a huge part in the way our science has progressed to better our future.
I’m looking for a passionate, creative, storyteller who can understand the technical details of our science and translate them to simple, concise, easy-to-digest content to facilitate awareness, and increase lead generation and conversion.
The Senior Content Marketing Manager will drive the development and delivery of content to establish thought leadership and to engage and educate prospects and customers along various stages of the customer journey. This position requires a background in life science with demonstrated experience in marketing content creation.
- Develop content strategies that deliver against marketing objectives as set and prioritised by leadership
- Gain input from cross-functional teams, including subject matter experts, to craft relevant, high-quality content that engages target audiences across the globe
- Draft creative briefs for designers to create impactful graphical content
- Experiment with a variety of new and existing content formats; refine the approach based on content analytics
- Edit content generated by others to ensure consistent tone and style as well as technical accuracy
- Work with the Head of Content to manage the blog editorial calendar, including proposing article topics, writing articles, editing articles and sourcing graphics
- Use best judgement to manage stakeholders for optimal turn-around time
For this role you need to have:
- BA/BS degree in the life sciences, health care or pharmaceuticals.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in content marketing across different disciplines (copywriting, design, video, etc.) and media (blog, infographics, application notes, brochures)
- Have previously held full ownership over content quality and strategy delivery for a specific market, project, or business objective
- Highly self-motivated contributor who works well as an individual and within a team environment
Job Reference: JO-2205-255149
Salary: £75000 - £85000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 18/07/2022
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent