I’m really excited to be working with a luxury fashion brand to help build its content merchandising team.
I’m looking for a Senior Content Merch Manager as well as a coordinator who they will manage. This is such a great time to be joining this business which has had huge successes and fabulous new products across the business.
This role will be reporting to the Head of Ecommerce and you will be executing all content and online merchandising across their global locations. You will be working in partnership with the Trading team and collaboratively with stakeholders across the business to ensure all customer journeys are optimized to offer the best balance of brand awareness, user experience, and commerciality.
- Oversee the briefing, sign off and build process for site changes and new content, including all campaign, trade, promotional and information content.
- Plan, execute and analyse journeys across the site, always endeavoring to offer a best-in-class customer experience.
- Feed into the workstream for both new front-end features and CMS improvements, offering robust business cases for prioritisation, working with business analysts to ensure all requirements are captured and supporting on UAT as required.
- Oversee the publication and online merchandising of all products, including category selection, attribution, visual merchandising, internal search, facet and filters, recommendations, and navigation.
- Work to drive forward key merchandising improvements including increased personalisation and outfit building.
- Encourage the team to ensure the right product is surfaced at every step of the customer journey.
- Offer guidance around category lifecycle including temporary and permanent redirects, working closely with trade and SEO to support new category launches and proposing alternative solutions where appropriate.
You must have:
- Varied and hands-on ecommerce background within fashion retail.
- Experience with content management systems, product management systems and visual merchandising tools. Basic HTML skills preferred.
- Competent experience with Excel and comfortable dealing with large data sets and making data based decisions.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture, ContentSquare and other analytics tooling.
- Drive, enthusiasm and passion for the brand.
Job Reference: JO-2209-259241
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 05/12/2022
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent