I’m currently hiring for a new business which is so exciting I have used the product so much since being introduced to it.
This is an online business that has the means to transport you anywhere in the world whilst you sit at your desk. The concept has gone wild and the users of this product are increasing so quickly.
I’m seeking an exceptional senior copywriter to work for this amazing business and continue to support them during their amazing time of growth. Opportunities like this are rare so please do apply to find out more.
I’m looking for the best of the best and someone who lives, eats and breathes Copywriting.
- Conceptualise and deliver high-quality original copy across all channels ( SMS, MMS, e-mail, push notification, website, SEO articles and landing pages)
- Continually raise the bar on creativity, writing fresh copy quickly that connects with our desired audience and drives action
- Use email marketing software to build, target, test and deploy end-to-end email and push notification campaigns
- Create and implement strategies to grow email subscribers and increase open rates, staying glued to data and analytics reporting
- Support our Head of Marketing with management and campaign delivery across content, PR, influencer, partnerships, CRM and SEO marketing
- Lead the SEO strategy for the entire company, identifying key words and phrases and copywriting best-in-class optimised editorial content to help us dominate Google rankings
- 4+ years of experience in copywriting
- A proven background in supporting multi-channel marketing campaigns with a strong understanding of digital content, influencer, PR, CRM and SEO marketing
- Impeccable copywriting, grammar and punctuation skills
- Can work to a specified tone of voice with brand-led strategic messaging
- Comfortable with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop/Premiere Pro) to create image and video-based content independently
Job Reference: JO-2104-199645
Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: senior copywriter, Travel