I’ve got a great opportunity for a B2B Senior Copywriter. This business is undergoing a huge rebrand and 2022 is going to be the year to kick it off. You will have full ownership to be the voice of this fantastic financial technology business and manage the rebrand journey.
The role reports to the VP of Marketing who is someone who you can learn a lot from and you will be part of a team of 4 marketing professionals. It’s crucial for this role that you are happy to lead all content as you will be sole expert in this space.
- Creating concepts, messaging frameworks, and assets across a range of formats (campaigns, ads, brochures, website, newsletters, video scripts, emails, social etc.)
- Acting as a brand guardian and owning tone of voice across these touchpoints
- Concepting and developing clear, persuasive, easy to understand messaging for our products
- Creating engaging stories and calls to action that inspire the audience to take action
- Improving the customer experience for visitors to our website through copy that’s targeted and resonant
- In the future, you may manage an emerging copywriter. This management role would involve coaching and guiding a new copywriter, delegating tasks, and ensuring business needs are smooth and efficient.
You must have experience:
- 4+years of relevant experience within copywriting and content
- Experience writing to professional B2B audiences (banks, regulators, consultants, lawyers) a strong plus!
- Proven success in copywriting to drive action among audiences.
- The ability to write in the brand tone of voice
- Personal qualities – ambitious, positive outlook, high energy, great team worker. A self-starter with the capacity to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Creative / Excellent Communicator / Relationship Builder / Goal-orientated / Pro-active / Team player
Job Reference: JO-2111-248730
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent