Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Looking for a 1st class Senior Digital Content Editor to join the team. You’ll work within a team whose sole focus is on the digital efforts of the brand, so this is very much akin to a client-side role.
We are looking for a bright, passionate, and ambitious Senior Digital Content Editor to take up a key position in our fun and fast paced team.
Working with global and regional stakeholders, you will be responsible for delivering the digital strategy on-site. Within a team of digital content editors, you will be responsible for developing the user experience, customer journey and commercial performance of the digital domains (incl mobile) across 8+ international regions to maximise conversion and hit projected passenger targets each year.
– Responsible for build of web pages across websites to support sales and marketing objectives
– Work with Performance Manager and SEO agency to deliver on SEO content strategy
– Responsible for UAT of website and digital products, ensuring new developments are functional, fit for purpose, and capable of driving a positive user experience
– Lead on CMS Management: Understanding of Sitecore workflows, multiple publish destinations (e.g. staging and production), Content Editor interface, Layout Details and managing assets in the Media Library
– Conduct regular feedback reviews and user testing to drive CRO strategy
– 4 years experience in a similar role
– Strong working knowledge of Sitecore, Adobe, Umbraco, or similar Content Management Systems
– Understanding of core UX/UI and Information Architecture principles
– Working knowledge of Google Analytics (or similar) for reviewing site/page performance metrics and reporting on such
– Excellent communication skills, with the ability to relay often complex information clearly, tactfully and concisely in both written and verbal communications to a variety of people and group sizes
Start date: Mid-June
Contract end: 6 month FTC (with an idea of going permanent or extension)
Salary: £45-50K per annum (Pro Rata)
Fully remote to begin with
If you are interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org