Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Senior Digital Manager, FMCG, London
£45K – £65K + Bens
Salt have partnered with a popular FMCG brand that sells its tasty snacks in pretty much every food outlet in the UK. They have a young and fun brand image, and a marketing team to match.
My client is looking to up it’s digital game, and that’s where you come in. I am looking for a digital expert who can take charge on all social media and website activities. My client needs someone to come in and tell them what to do, not the other way round.
You don’t need to come from an FMCG brand, I am also looking at Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle and any other culturally relevant brands with a strong digital presence.
· Take full ownership of all digital activities including social media and website (ecommerce) for two brands under the same umbrella
· Lead on long- and short-term strategy for social media and website
· Work with media agency to define paid social media activity
· Define influencer strategy – it is imperative that you have a deep understanding of the current media landscape so you are able to pinpoint who the best influencers are for the brands
· Collaborate with wider team on digital agenda including brand image, TOV, and copywriting
· Plan, schedule and post on all social media channels
· Analyse and report on success of campaigns
· Take ownership of ecommerce website strategy with a view to drive sales. This includes looking at the UX, customer journey, CRM, SEO and paid media to enhance customer acquisition
· At least 6 years’ experience
· A confident leader with great communication skills
· A digital expert with a personal and professional love for current trends and culture
· A proven track record of creating fresh, innovative, and engaging digital assets for social and website
· Ability to adapt tov
· Loves snacks! 😊