Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Senior Digital Marketing Executive – up to £35K plus Bonus – Remote/1-2 days a week in Oxford (post lockdown)
My client’s mission could not be more topical, given the current pandemic crisis. I’m very excited to be working with a brand that focuses on taking innovative precision antibiotics to market that are targeted purely on dealing with certain diseases. This Biotech business focus on trialling their drugs and then taking their product to the wider pharma market.
As the focus on digital acquisition grows, so does the team. Working alongside the Head of Digital, we are now on the hunt for a Senior Digital Executive, who will work closely with the Clinical Operations team to support patient enrolment. In doing so, you will be helping to implement marketing plans and work on day-to-day marketing activities.
You will have some practice in the design and delivery of various digital marketing initiatives, with a natural desire to always be looking for new, creative and innovative approaches to enhance our marketing techniques, including digital presence, newsletters, bulletins, co-branded events or campaigns and relationship building between Clinical Trial professionals, our CRO administrators and clinical site and pharmacological investigators.
Are you the right candidate?
· At least 3 years strong marketing experience across both a B2C and B2B environment, with a strong emphasis on end to end digital acquisition metrics and content
· You will have ideally come from either a healthcare, biotech or charity background with a commercial angle in the final outcome – startup experience is also required where possible
· Exposure to a regulated industry would be highly desirable, but not essential
· Strong digital and website content management background.
· Outstanding communication and collaboration skills.
· Highly organised.
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 - Based in North London My client is a leading travel brand who is looking for an exceptional Social Media Manager to join the business. The…£40000 - £50000 per annum
Community Manager - Middle East Market Focus - Immediate start! Salt's client, who is a globally established creative marketing agency is looking for a Community Manager to join their team…£150 - £200 per day