My client a rapidly expanding fintech organization is hiring. This global company has done incredibly well since launching five years ago and they now have over 11 million users worldwide. I’m sure you may have even been a customer of theirs at some point.
I’m looking for a Senior Paid Social Media Manager to come in and own this space. This person must have extensive experience managing Paid Social and in particular Facebook. I’m keen to speak to candidates who come from a Fintech background or E-commerce and even a marketplace type business who can understand the scale of this role.
The person not only needs to lead the strategy but also the execution.
- Lead a paid social strategy for customer acquisition, retention and brand awareness
- Implement and execute the strategy that has been devised
- Analyse performance and run experiments to inform campaign optimisation is key
- Develop creative test and learn plan and share best practices to empower Brand team to design top in class digital creatives
- Introduce solution and establish infrastructure which will enable us to efficiently scale paid social across all the markets
- Work with product team to improve customer experience on landing pages
- Experience managing large paid social accounts, must have a minimum of 2years focusing on Facebook
- Experience in a social media environment, ideally with a fintech organisation or a E-Commerce based business.
- A proven track record and understanding of social media.
- Personal qualities – ambitious, positive outlook, high energy, great team worker. A self-starter with the capacity to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
Job Reference: JO-2103-198237
Salary: £65000 - £75000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent