Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
I’m looking to build a new Web Content Team! In Luxury Travel
Senior Web Content Manager – 60,000 – 70,000
I’m seeking a Senior Web Content Manager to join a global luxury travel organisation. This talented individual would come onboard to understand the aims and objectives of various department whether it be Marketing, Product, IT or Sales. You will live and breathe the guest experience also. You will manage the approval process to have web content signed-off and provide direction to both the Digital Content Team but also Integrated Marketing team who you will work closely with.
Being data-driven, you will also be focused on the impact both website IT development changes and audience-based content are having on the business, and you will be measured on key KPIs around the site performance.
· Ensuring the timely update of the website on a weekly basis in line with the Marketing calendars for 3 global websites but predominately in the UK & US
· Lead with a guest-first mindset, delivering the best guest experience possible
· Be innovative and creative – proactively suggesting content ideas to help tell our story
· Walking the floor – ensuring you know what pages on the website need an update or overhaul and ensuring this work is fed into relevant teams for updating
· Proactively suggest page edits or improvements to ensure content is relevant and fits into the Marketing calendar
· Using data, produce reports in Google Analytics on website funnels and present what is happening on site but also what decisions should be made to enhance the site’s performance
· Prioritise all the improvements which could take place on site with a clear roadmap of work for the next 3-6 months
· You will have relevant CMS experience, being extremely comfortable using a CMS – ideally Sitecore but not crucial
· You will have proven ability to build out a roadmap
· Content development experience ideally within an ecommerce, travel or other fast paced business
· Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple strategic objectives
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong team player
· Be excellent with Web Analytics