Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Social Media and Community Manager, Healthcare Tech Start-Up,
London, Remote Working,
Must live in UK
Salt have partnered with a healthcare tech start-up, based in London, but with remote working.
My client is a digital health company that is taking the industry by storm. Having launched in 2020 they’ve received significant funding and awards, and already been named ‘Ones to Watch’ by tech industry experts. They have major industry partners like Boots and have huge plans for growth going forward.
You will be tasked with managing and delivering content for multiple social platforms and formats including podcast creation and blogging.
The one asset that’s really important to succeed in securing this role is an excellent personality and someone who is ready to push boundaries.
· Create engaging content for facebook, LinkedIn, Insta, company blog and podcast
· Manage the monthly content plan and report to senior stakeholders development of campaigns
· Manage and coordinate freelancers, healthcare professionals, and colleagues for production of imagery, copy, podcast and blog
· Build and maintain relationship with industry partners including charities, industry publications and influencers
· Work across organic and paid social media campaigns
· Community management – engage with community to create buzz around company and products
· Collaborate with internal stakeholders to establish and maintain TOV
· Define target audience and create roadmap for goals and KPI’s
· Report and analyse performance using social listening tools
· Come up with innovative ways to create best in class, and appealing content
· Stay up do date with social trends, topics and events
· You will be outgoing, aspirational, and a self-starter
· Must have drive to be part of a start-up and ready to hit the ground running
· Ability to work in a team and independently
· Commercially driven with a creative eye
· Highly organized, proactive and reliable
· At least 2 years experience managing social media platforms for a brand
· Knowledge of Paid Media, however you will be working alongside the paid team
· Must be based in the UK with ability to come to the London hub regularly