Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Content & Social Media Jobs
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
My client are a well established lifestyle brand. This is a really exciting company based in central London who work with luxury items and celebrities. They are super busy and…£30000 - £40000 per annum
Senior Digital Marketing Executive - £35K plus Bonus - Oxford My client's mission could not be more topical, given the current pandemic crisis. I'm very excited to be working with…Up to £35000.00 per annum + Plus Bonus
Brand Growth Manager - London & Essex - up to £45K My client is an online retailer within the consumer electronics space. Sustainability is at the heart of what they…£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
My client, a leading agency is on the hunt for a Social Community Manager who is native-level in both German and English to manage one of their most successful accounts’ German markets’ social channels.
This is a 6-month FTC due to start mid-to-late September and will have scope to extend beyond into 2021 for the right candidate.
The role of Social Community Manager will undertake a variety of tasks including Community Management, Client Handling, CRM, Data & Analytics, and Editorial Development.
You will be a creative individual, bi-lingual in German and English, and have excellent communication skills.
The from liaising with clients to develop content ideas and stories, scheduling and publishing content calendars, delivery of social content and toolkits, weekly and monthly performance analytics reviews, responding to consumer enquiries and doing sweeps of chatter on social channels.
* This role requires an individual that has a very dynamic skill-set and is multilingual to work on a large global brand.
* Completely fluent in written and spoken English and German is essential.
* 1+ years in a similar agency role is a must.
* Experience seeing production of social assets from brief through to production and posting – both self-created and created by third parties.
* Have a pulse on culture and be constantly curious about trending conversations in social.
* Have the ability to understand the overarching brand strategy and be able to connect our social activity to the overarching brand objectives.
* Work closely with the client brand teams to ensure alignment and collaboration between agency and brand.
* They will be the key contact for the brands and markets they work on, so client management experience is a must.
* Understand how to use key analytics tools with an enthusiasm for user-centred comms.
* Excellent communication skills and creative ideas.
* Excellent relationship building skills.
* An analytical and strategic mindset – always looking for ways to learn and improve.
* The ideal candidate will have experience using software such as Photoshop and/or Aftereffects.
If available and both native in German and English, please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. This will be a fixed contract until the end of the financial year (March 31, 2021) with potential to extend longer. The salary banding for this role is up to 30K DOE (pro rata).