My client is a thriving, quirky fintech brand with such an energetic and supporting culture it’s so refreshing! If you’re looking for a role where you have the freedom to be creative and have fun with social this role is for you!
However, I’m looking for the best of the best and someone who lives eats and breathes social media. The role will range from managing social media accounts to engaging with communities all across the board.
Another key aspect of this role is growing and building communities I’m looking for someone who is confident when it comes to growing social followings, building amazing communities, and getting stuck in.
I need you to be ambitious and self-motivated, have great communication skills, and be full of ideas, this client is so open-minded they’d love you to come in and maybe teach them a thing or two.
- You will own and support some of our key channels, including Social Media, Brand & Events
- Your role will be to create organic content, ideation, planning and scheduling/distribution of social media content, including social media copywriting, for all products and services.
- Community management will be key and you will be handling any queries through social media, engaging and activating audiences on our Livestreams and video channels.
- You will own the social media channel strategy to optimise each channel in its own right. Drive community engagement and build brand love growing the social following on all of their accounts.
- Manage email marketing and social media comms for digital and (future) in-person events
- Work with the Content Writer to produce and send our weekly newsletters, and engage with external stakeholders on sponsored content and performance.
You must have:
- Solid experience in a social media environment, ideally with a fintech organisation or be very interested the this sector.
- A proven track record of growing and engaging communities in social media.
- Experience in successfully managing a social budget.
- The ability to write in brand tone of voice
- Personal qualities – ambitious, positive outlook, high energy, great team worker. A self-starter with the capacity to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
Job Reference: JO-2101-197129
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: community manager, Fintech, Social Media Manager