Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Content & Social Media Jobs
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
Social Media and Community Manager, London
My client, a fintech company with 15 offices across the globe, require a Social Media and Community Manager to join the Marketing team.
You will take the lead on all organic social aspects including strategy, content management and creation. This is a pivotal role in the company and one that will see you build the digital presence of this disruptive fintech brand.
· Define and implement social strategy, both long and short term for organisation
· Manage all social media platforms in UK and other regions, including Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
· Community management – respond to, and engage with community creating buzz where necessary
· Work with customer service teams to respond to enquiries
· Collaborate with wider marketing, and creative team to create engaging organic content
· Create content calendar and review every quarter
· Measure success against set KPI’s
· Ensure tone of voice is consistent across all platforms
· Analyse performance using social listening and analysis tools
· At least 5 years experience managing organic social media accounts, preferably in fintech, or similar
· Proven track record of growing social for a reputable business
· Expert in writing, story telling, and content management
· Analytically minded
· Be comfortable working across multiple time zones
· Experience with line management and developing a social team