Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Content & Social Media Jobs
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
Social Media Community Manager – Soft Drinks Brands
Hemel Hempstead 2 days in office, with some London working
Salt have partnered with a vibrant soft drinks company that produce family favourites and old time classics.
My client has created an in-house studio for all things creative and digital. You’ll be running 2-3 brands across TikTok, Insta, and Facebook. Each brand has a different audience so ability to change up TOV is imperative.
You’ll be part of a fast paced and agile team that create award winning content for a multitude of brands.
· Be seen as the gatekeeper and guardian of your brands.
· End-to-end social media management through scheduling, posting, community management and reporting.
· Be the voice of the brand constantly looking for opportunities to engage with your audience and create buzz.
· Come up with a well thought out, and robust content calendar.
· Work in tandem with the wider digital team to brief in and produce relevant content for both video and still life imagery.
· Attend shoots bi-weekly and capture content where necessary.
· Constantly keep on top of digital trends and innovations in order to recommend future opportunities for your brands.
· At least 2 years experience in community management for numerous brands
· Professional experience in managing TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, and any other brands you deem appropriate.
· Highly organised with a proactive work ethic.
· Proven ability to grow engagement and brand awareness.
· KPI driven and with a head for numbers.
· Excellent copywriting skills with ability to switch up TOV.
· Understanding of paid media
· Impeccable communication skills with a grade C or higher in GCSE English.
Apply to find out more!