SALT Recruitment group have partnered with a leading retailer who is in need of some Social Media support over the next 5-6 weeks, starting ASAP.
Ideally you’ll be in a Community Manager or Social Media Executive role already, however, my client will even consider Social Media Managers or agency side candidates too. If you tick the boxes below and experienced working with consumer brands, my client is keen to have a chat!
Day to day
- Supporting the implementation of the global social media strategy.
- Creating weekly/monthly social schedules. Ensuring content is aligned with the wider marketing and trading calendar, key cultural moments and consistently promoting the brand
- Writing copy for social media, ensuring it’s in the brand TOV.
- Scheduling and posting content across all key platforms (currently – Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube).
- Working alongside the Paid Social team and agency to run upper funnel adverts across Facebook and Instagram
- Reporting weekly/monthly/quarterly on social media KPI’s.
- Producing content briefs for day-to-day creative assets and key social campaigns. Working closely with the internal Creative Team and external creatives to ensure content is delivered in best practice formats for social. This includes attending shoots to oversee this creation.
– 5-6 week contract
– Paying up to £200 a day
– IR35 Determination TBC
– 20/09 Start date
– Interviews ASAP
Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
Job Reference: JO-2109-246772
Salary: £180.00 - £200.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 weeks
Job Start Date: 20/09/2021
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract