Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Content & Social Media Jobs
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
Social Media Executive – Comms Agency, London
My client is one of the best known and leading communications agencies working with a diverse range of clients and industries. They join the dots between insight, strategy, creativity, and measurement.
This global agency requires a Social Media Executive to join their London team!
As a Social Media Executive you will be responsible to looking after a variety of client social accounts across various social platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and any other required by the client. It is important that you are not only social savvy, but a great communicator with impeccable writing and grammar skills.
What you’ll be doing, in a nutshell:
· Own content calendars including creation, curation, scheduling, and publishing, on behalf of your clients
· Day to day communication with clients, ensuring your accounts are up to date with developments
· Community management
· Reporting on campaigns to wider team and client
· Track performance against KPI’s
· Use reporting tools such as GA and Brandwatch
· Brief and manage creation of social content
Experience and skills required:
· Excellent copy writing, proofreading, and editing skills
· A keen interest in social media and the digital landscape
· Experience in comms and marketing either in-house or from agency
· An excellent communicator with public speaking and presenting skills
· Ability to pick up new technologies is second nature
· Experience with analytical tools
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent organisation and time-management skills
· Able to use Microsoft suite
· Fluency in English with additional languages a plus