My client, a tech giant is in the market for an experience Social Media Manager. This role will play an influential part of a determined and successful Social Media team.
As Social Media Manager, you will support the Head of Social in shaping and defining the social media strategy, implementing data driven social projects and social campaign management for European subsidiaries. With a proven track record in delivering best-in-class social media campaigns and strategic insights, you will play a key role in transforming the way in which the brand comes to life through data driven marketing, measurement and optimising performance – giving guidance to European social media teams.
Digitally native, it is important that you have worked within a broader marketing environment, where digital has been at the forefront to drive change and transformation.
Your success will be measured by driving quality engagement, advocacy and keeping the level of traffic at a high.
- Pioneer the use of social media platforms – particularly around developing a data driven approach to digital marketing through the consumer journey
- Collaborate with cross-functional and country marketing leaders to devise integrated plans, social campaigns and toolkits
- Manage data driven social projects from conception to delivery, identifying pilot opportunities that are scalable for rollout
- Lead regular communications with local European social media teams – organise and present at quarterly forums and bi-weekly webinar’s
- Manage a range of agencies to develop compelling, engaging and objective focussed content, copy and campaigns in line with business objectives
- Work closely with Channel Experts in dotcom, Media, CRM to ensure consistency of initiative execution & performance manage through analytics team
- Work with Analytics Team to summarise, report and optimise online product campaign delivery and performance metrics on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis for international programs
- Work closely with the rest of the Marketing team, especially Brand, Consumer Market Intelligence, PR, Customer Service – to provide consultancy, counsel and mentoring to key business stakeholders to ensure social is best delivered across all touch points.
- Support B2B team in Europe with lead generation focused content, following guidelines and toolkits to enhance EU B2B operations
Needs for the role:
- A true leader, proactive, independent, responsible attitude
- 4 years+ work experience within marketing functions, the majority of which will be in digital marketing with several years’ direct ownership of social media strategy for a significant brand, or agency. Ideally this will have been gained within Consumer Electronics, Telecoms or other consumer durables categories, but strong candidates from any industry will be considered
- Line management experience is preferred to effectively guide country managers, as well as substantial influencing, negotiation and stakeholder management skills
- Experience of managing multiple agency relationships is critical.
- The role requires recent and detailed working knowledge of social networks platforms, especially Facebook, Twitter and YouTube for channel optimisation. Hands-on experience of social content strategy, social brand management, campaign management and performance measurement will need to be demonstrated, as will a generally high level of knowledge around SNS trends and the technology industry
- Excelled examples of campaign execution, putting consumer insights at the heart of the campaign
- Analytical, proactive and creative problem solver with a need and affinity for telling campaign performance stories through data to influence future investments
- Flexibility to deal with evolving team, individual objectives and challenging market conditions
- Good written and verbal communication (clear, accurate, complete, actionable)
- Flexible working, in line with delivering business requirements
Email email@example.com to apply
Job Reference: 09
Salary: £250.00 - £300.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 months
Job Start Date: asap
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Surrey
Job Types: Contract