My client, a global tech giant is in need of an expert in social platforms, social media and social campaign execution to become a pivotal member of their UK consumer electronics division. Your experience will be used to ensure the activity of my client is perfectly tailored for total success in social media.
- Develop and deliver the social media strategy for consumer electronics division, designed to generate and maintain engagement across social platforms; specifically, to include content strategy, creative approach, audience definition, test & learn approach.
- Work collaboratively with senior social media manager, to ensure that the social strategy fits, working to the same principles to ensure consistency throughout social channels. Ensure there is no conflict between social strategy between divisions, to ensure one seamless social voice.
- Define, develop and deliver content approach for social media activity in order to increase social engagement across Platforms; identifying appropriate content pillars to deliver against through social channels.
- localise global assets as relevant for reapplication across my clients social channels.
- Align with paid media team to ensure centralised assets are used effectively, consistently and coherently as a core part of our paid media plans. Our social plans will amplify the reach and engagement in our marketing plans and campaigns
Social Campaign Activation:
- Work closely with consumer electronics marketing teams to respond to marketing campaign briefs across social platforms; interpreting the briefs to develop and deliver social first activity to drive consumer engagement across social platforms, in alignment with the consumer electronics social strategy.
- Work together with senior social media manager, to and customer experience team to ensure that we deliver proactive community management.
- Work with customer experience team and social community management agency and delivers effective reactive issue led management.
- You’ll need to effectively communicate with our Social Agency team, directing them on projects and driving for results.
6 month FTC – £200 a day PAYE
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if keen to find out more!
Job Reference: JO-1909-153923
Salary: £150.00 - £200.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract