Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
My client, a leading digital and creative agency, are on the hunt for a Bi-lingual Social Media Manager, who is fluent in English and German to manage the social media campaigns and activity for one of their flagship FMCG clients.
This role will be offered on a 5-6 month initial contract, with scope to extend and paying up to 40k per year on a pro-rata basis.
The key areas you will manage for the end client include Editorial development, Community and Social Media Management, Client Handling, and Data and Analysis.
Who are they?
* This role requires an individual that has a very dynamic skill-set and experience in managing integrated social marketing campaigns to work on a large global brand across the German/Austrian market.
* Completely fluent in written and spoken English and German is essential for this role.
* 2+ years in a similar agency role is highly advantageous.
* Experience seeing production of social assets from brief through to production and posting – both self-created and created by third parties.
* Have a pulse on culture and be constantly curious about trending conversations in social, particularly across the DACH market.
* Have the ability to understand the overarching brand strategy and be able to connect our social activity to the overarching brand objectives.
* Work closely with the client brand teams to ensure alignment and collaboration between agency and brand.
* They will be the key contact for the brands and markets they work on, so client management experience is a must.
* Understand how to use key analytics tools with an enthusiasm for user-centred comms.
* Have an understanding of how paid media works.
* Excellent communication skills and creative ideas.
* The ability to inspire and influence others at all levels.
* Excellent relationship building skills.
* An analytical and strategic mindset – always looking for ways to learn and improve.
* The ability to pivot between big-picture thinking and tactical execution, with a bias for action and willingness to experiment.
* Competence and empathy in working with diverse individuals.
* Experience using software such as Photoshop and/or After-effects is also a nice-to-have!
If keen to apply and available at short-notice, email CV to email@example.com for more info!
Community Manager - Middle East Market Focus - Immediate start! Salt's client, who is a globally established creative marketing agency is looking for a Community Manager to join their team…£150 - £200 per day
My client, a leading digital agency in London, are on the hunt for a Digital Experience Manager for one of their flagship accounts who are a powerhouse in the eCommerce…£200.00 - £255.00 per day