Social Media Manager
My client is a leading food & lifestyle brand who is looking for an exceptional Social Media Manager to join the business.
This candidate will have a minimum of 4 years’ experience working for a brand within FMCG. This person needs to be motivated, passionate and a self-starter to manage their own workload as well as work closely with senior people in the business.
You’ll need to be highly creative and an incredible storyteller. Using these writing skills you will manage the strategy for all the social channels and build their community to its maximum potential.
- Managing all social accounts: Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter channels
- Growing the social following on all of their accounts. How you do it is where your knowledge and skills are crucial.
- Lead creative social campaigns and produce fantastic and engaging content to their platforms
- Doing the rounds on socials, following relevant accounts, liking and commenting on posts, etc…
- Supporting the community by answering questions and queries
- Reaching out and building communities. Again, how you do it is where your expertise lies
- Track & monitor performance, and analyse, review, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns and posts to maximize results.
You must have:
- Solid experience in a social media environment, ideally with a leading food/consumer brand.
- A proven track record of growing and engaging communities in social media.
- Experience in successfully managing a social budget.
- Personal qualities – ambitious, positive outlook, high energy, great team worker. A self-starter with the capacity to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
Job Reference: JO-2011-195549
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: community manager, Social Media Manager