Salary: £40,000 – £50,000 – Based in North London
My client is a leading travel brand who is looking for an exceptional Social Media Manager to join the business.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working for a large B2C brand within Travel or Consumer Goods. This person needs to be motivated, passionate and a self-starter to manage their own workload as well as work closely with senior people in the business. This person will report into the Head of Brand and Marketing and will be part of the senior marketing management team.
Your main focus will be developing, implementing and managing Social Media strategy. To increase reach and maximise engagement from our target audiences.
- Developing, implementing and managing our social media strategy
- Working with brand content and product marketing areas to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Leading, coaching and developing a small team
- Managing all social accounts: Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter channels
- Growing the social following on all of their accounts. How you do it is where your knowledge and skills are crucial.
- Lead creative social campaigns and produce fantastic and engaging content to their platforms
- Track & monitor performance, and analyse, review, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns and posts to maximize results.
You must have:
- Solid experience in a social media environment, ideally with a leading travel/consumer brand.
- A proven track record of growing and engaging communities in social media.
- Experience in successfully managing a social budget.
- Experience managing a small team
- The ability to write in brand tone of voice
- Personal qualities – ambitious, positive outlook, high energy, great team worker. A self-starter with the capacity to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
Job Reference: JO-2012-196124
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent