My client is a top PR and Communications agency. They operate on a global capacity working with clients in locations around the world. They have a huge presence in Europe and this role sits in their HQ office based in Frankfurt.
I’m looking for a superb Social Media Manager to come in manage the social strategy for multiple clients and be a social expert across Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
This reports to the Head of Social Media and will be the start of building a great social team to deliver best practice to their current client and future projects.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Oversee and manage multiple social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn) across different brands
- Immerse in brand tone and respond and intervene in social conversations
- Manage, publish, and monitor branded content
- Partner with external and agency teams through the content creation process, contributing with ideas and assuring alignment to strategic direction
- Manage the creation of monthly content calendars, strategically placing content in calendar and writing first draft caption copy
The Ideal person will have:
- 2+ years of relevant working experience in social media in an agency environment
- Solid experience in social media ideally in an automotive organisation or be very interested the this sector.
- A proven track record of growing and engaging communities in social media.
- Experience in successfully managing a social budget.
- The ability to write in brand tone of voice
- Personal qualities – ambitious, positive outlook, high energy, great team worker. A self-starter with the capacity to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
Job Reference: JO-2102-197402
Salary: €45000 - €60000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Content Manager, Social Media Manager