This role is for a client-facing Social Media Manager. They will play a critical role in the planning and execution of digital content across various social media platforms on behalf the agency’s amazing clients.
It is really important that applicants have worked previously agency-side for this 3-month initial contract, as you’ll be heavily client facing in this position.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Key tasks: social media strategy, client handling, editorial development, community management, crm, data and analytics.
- They will be the key contact for the brands and markets they work on, so client management experience is a must.
- Experience seeing production of social assets from brief through to production and posting.
- Provide data analysis and metric reporting for clients
- The ability to inspire and influence others at all levels.
- Understand how to use key analytics tools with an enthusiasm for user-centred comms.
- Have an understanding of how paid media works
- Have the ability to understand the overarching brand strategy and be able to connect the social activity to the overarching brand objectives.
Qualifications & abilities
- Proficiency in many social media platforms
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to set & track KPIs for social channels: Share of Voice, Sentiment, Drive to Sales.
- Ability to run weekly internal reviewa, Monthly Performance Reports, and quarterly deep-dive reports on channel.
This is an initial 3-month fixed-term contract and paying up to £40K PRO rata.
This job ad was posted by Salt.
Job Reference: SMJG01
Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + PRO RATA
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 2 months
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent