Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Social Media Manager
My client is a luxury, bespoke jewellers who have some exceptional pieces of rarity and quality.
They have launched their website and have seen significant growth onsite. They are now on a mission to build their Digital team even further and Salt have teamed up with this business to support them with this journey to even further success.
I’m looking for a Social Media Manager who can own the social media platforms and the strategy for the business. You will work closely alongside the Content Manager to build this companies tone of voice and produce great content drawing customers to the business.
· Develop our content planning scheduling for all social channels
· Develop content as required to deliver outstanding social post in line with brand guidelines
· Monitor competitors, benchmark and suggest improvements
· Managed all inbound customer service and respond to all comments as required
· Oversee and manage multiple social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn) across different brands
· Immerse in brand tone and respond and intervene in social conversations
· Work with the Design team to create great visual content.
· 4+ years of relevant working experience in social media in an E-Commerce, Fashion, Retail or Beauty business.
· A proven track record of growing and engaging communities in social media.
· Experience in successfully managing a social budget.
· The ability to write in the brand tone of voice
· Personal qualities – ambitious, positive outlook, high energy, great team worker. A self-starter with the capacity to work under pressure and to strict deadlines