Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
We are looking for a senior digital and social media manager to join our vibrant,
creative and collaborative marketing team.
The candidate will report to the Head of Marketing and be responsible for shaping and
delivering the digital and social media strategy, helping to build the brand into a global snacks brand with an effective, highly relevant, and engaging digital presence.
Lead and deliver best in class social media strategy, building our online community and
an engaged group of advocates by:
* Defining our paid social media strategy and working closely with the media
agency to deliver our distribution strategy
* Plan and schedule all posts across our social media channels, providing content laydown for the annual calendar
* Management of the content on website, FB, Instagram, Tiktok, Twitter
* Working closely with creative team to deliver the right brand messaging and content
to drive customer acquisition
* 6 years of experience in consumer goods’ digital and social media marketing roles
* Experience of developing, implementing and managing a social media strategy
including managing media agency and digital marketing budget
* A proven track record of growing and engaging communities in social media,
including building relationships with influencers
Social Media Manager
1-3 month contract
Day rate: £300