Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Social Media Manager – Arts Gallery
Salt have partnered with a leading Art Gallery based in London’s, Mayfair. My client is a digital first gallery that represents contemporary artists and NFT’s.
You’ll be a stand-alone Social Media Manager but with the support of a large Content team for creating best in class digital assets across TikTok, Discord, Instagram, Twitter and more.
I am looking for an experienced social media manager who loves strategy, storytelling, and can create TOV and personality across multiple channels.
· Be fully accountable for creating growth and engagement across multiple channels including TikTok, Discord, and Twitter through careful planning and in-depth strategy.
· End-to-end social media management – this is a stand-alone role so you will be tasked with strategy as well posting, scheduling and community management.
· Copywriting in short form for LinkedIn, Twitter, Discord, ensuring that TOV is kept across all channels.
· Create innovative, fresh, and engaging content that is going to attract a new audience and evoke conversation.
· Have a keen eye for design and a witty sense of humour that comes across all channels.
· Constantly be looking at and analysing the performance of posts to inform future decision making.
· Create an ambassador and partnership program for collaboration.
· Be seen as an authority on social media and digital trends.
· Attend gallery events to capture content and post across channels.
· Creative, and strategic, with a digital first mindset
· Experience growing followers and engagement across Instagram, TikTok, Discord, LinkedIn etc..
· Experience of end-to-end social media management for a brand/brands.
· Able to create a defined social strategy and TOV.
· Excellent copywriting skills with attention to detail.
· Highly collaborative and able to clearly brief in content team.
Apply to find out more !