Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Social Media Manager
Luxury Beauty Brand, London
£40K – £60K DOE
I am working with a groundbreaking beauty brand, that is redefining the supplement and anti-ageing industry, to find a Social Media Manager for their fast-growing team. You will come from a digital first brand that knows how to harness the power of social in order to grow engagement and followers.
I need someone who is highly creative, strategic, and will come with fresh and innovative ideas of how to push the brand’s social presence to the max.
You will live and breath social, be on top of the latest digital trends in fashion, lifestyle and beauty, and be able to create compelling campaigns that increase engagement.
· Define the social media strategy for all platforms, setting the KPI’s for long- and short-term goals
· Collaborate with wider team to create compelling and best in class content
· Analyse performance using social listening and analytics tools
· Report on insights to wider team and senior management
· Work in an agile way to keep on top of KPI’s
· Create social plans for retail partners
· Work with customer team to understand pain points and new directions
· You will live and breathe social, as well as have an instinctive love for fashion, beauty, wellness, health and lifestyle
· At least 3 years’ experience managing social media for a digital first company
· Proven ability to analyse and report on campaign performance
· Impeccable organisation
· Highly creative, and collaborative
· Have a willingness to always learn and develop whilst pushing the boundaries of your work
· Have drive and passion for what you do
· Excellent written and communication skills
This is an amazing opportunity for a social media expert to join a fast-growing beauty tech business that is used by the biggest names in the fashion, beauty, and lifestyle industries.