Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Social Media Manager, BeautyTech
Central London, 3 days in office
Join a global beauty tech business that is growing out its marketing department and requires a Social Media Manager to join the team. You’ll be part of a fast-paced business that is based in London and has offices in New York, Dublin, and Amsterdam. With $185M in investment, they are growing exponentially across the globe and are looking for ambitious, energetic, and agile candidates to join them.
– Lead on the delivery of social strategy across all social channels including Instagram and Facebook, with TikTok being a major growth area.
– Introduce an Influencer Marketing and Partnerships strategy.
– Closely track, and report on success of posts and use information to inform future decision making. You will be working with a data team who can help with analysing in detail.
– Collaborate with wider marketing team to set an ambitious social strategy.
– Brief and manage graphic designers for content creation.
– Set KPI’s to measure success of posts and ensure a high performing department.
– Keep on top of latest digital and social trends so as to create innovative and engaging content.
– You love a fast-paced environment and the start-up energy.
– You are a doer and are amazing at execution.
– At least 3 years experience in social media management in both B2B and B2C.
– Data driven with a creative eye.
– Ability to work quickly and in an agile way.
– A self-starter who loves working in both part of a team and autonomously.
– Come from a beauty/tech/saas/lifestyle business a plus 😊
Apply to find out more!