I am working an exciting position with a registered charity and representative body for a society of professionals.
They are looking for a Social Media Manager to lead the social media channels and network of online communities, taking responsibility for implementation and measurement of a new strategy to drive visibility and engagement and working with Senior Digital Marketing Manager.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Take the leading role in the new approach to social media, driving engagement and brand visibility across all channels through the delivery of a social media strategy.
- Produce content for social and online communities, ensuring consistency in terms of style, quality and tone of voice
- Working in collaboration with the Marketing Manager, have oversight of paid social, ensuring that we are applying platform/creative best practice and using previous learnings to boost our effectiveness.
- Create, manage and edit a content calendar, incorporating events, discussions, case studies and campaigns that spark conversations on social and among community members.
- Develop and execute creative approaches to ensure our social and communities content stands out and attracts engagement.
- Build and engineer relationships with external stakeholders to amplify our key messages.
- Deliver social media training and support to members where required to ensure best practice and consistency of tone across the organisation.
- Report on and present insight, adapting content and building new channels as required. Use analysis and performance data to continually enhance engagement.
- Work with customers services colleagues to ensure quick responses to comments and mentions.
- Establish new communities and to plan engagement strategies
Job Reference: JO-2012-196408
Salary: £30000 - £36000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract