Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Content & Social Media Jobs
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
Social Media Manager – Employer Branding Agency
Salt have partnered with the largest independent employer branding agency in the UK to find them a Social Media Manager for their busy team. My client works with major household names on creative concepts, branding, and strategy. You will be tasked with coming up with innovative ideas and content to drive engagement and brand awareness for a handful of client accounts.
· Work with clients to come up with a robust social strategy for both long and short term goals
· Be accountable for planning, scheduling, posting as well as content creation and insights
· Support Head of Social on all client accounts and take lead where instructed
· Create social copy with client TOV in mind
· Use client toolkits to create on-brand content for each channel
· Work across organic and paid social campaigns
· Be seen as authority on organic and paid social activity, making recommendations where necessary
· Report on paid and organic campaigns, analysing data and using findings to inform future decisions
· Be in constant contact with clients, updating them with latest developments and recommendations
· Proven ability to work on organic and paid social media strategies
· Excellent writing and grammar skills for long and short form copywriting
· Confident presenter and natural communicator
· In depth understanding of Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and other social channels
Apply to find out more!