Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Social Media Manager, Luxury Skincare Brand
Central London, 3 days in office
£45K – £55K
My client, a luxury skincare brand with cult following, is looking for a Social Media Manager to join the team. You’ll be tasked with growing the brand across all social media platforms with TikTok as a growth area. You’ll be responsible for the brands social presence so requires a confident and proactive Social Media Manager. This is an amazing opportunity to join a high-end skincare brand that is stocked globally and has a thriving online business.
· Lead on all activities relating to social media for both organic and paid.
· Be fully accountable for strategy, scheduling, posting, and reporting of performance.
· Work with wider marketing team in London, Germany, and USA, to come up with an ambitious and innovative strategy that will see the social presence grow and drive revenue globally.
· Plan and deliver the content calendar on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
· Analyse and report on performance using findings to inform future decision making.
· Work on an advocacy, partnerships, and influencer program.
· A digital native with strong creative and analytical skills
· Proven experience managing social media for a brand and/or in agency
· Ideally you’ll come from a beauty or skincare brand
· One step ahead, in terms of digital and social trends
· A confident, and resilient worker who thrives in a high energy environment
· Experience with growing TikTok a plus
· Experience with global markets, necessary
· Have managed digital agencies including social and PR
· A wordsmith with excellent written and verbal skills
· Based in London with some international travel required
Apply to find out more!