Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Content & Social Media Jobs
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
Social Media and Community Manager, Online Dating
£40K-£50K + Bonus
Salt has partnered with what can only be described as the pioneer of all online dating to find them a Social Media and Community Manager to join their PR team in London. This global role spans the UK and Australian audiences and will see you creating content to promote the benefits of online dating and their success stories.
· Work with the Senior PR and Comms Manager to define a social strategy that will ensure engagement across all social platforms including TikTok, Insta, and Facebook.
· Day to day management of all social platforms including scheduling, posting, and content creation.
· Strategically sources and briefs influencers, VIP’s, and content creators ensuring ROI is achieved.
· Set KPI’s for social strategy in order to measure success of posts.
· Create monthly reports and analyse data to inform future decisions
· Collaborate with wider marketing and PR teams to brainstorm new ideas for content.
· Ensure correct content is being pushed and aligns with brand guidelines.
· You are confident, creative, and full of ideas.
· At least 4 years’ experience in social media
· Ideally you have worked on a TikTok strategy and/or Insta Reels
· Data driven with a creative streak
· Excellent attention to detail with ability to multitask
Apply to find out more!