Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Senior Social Media Manager
PR Agency, London
Salt have partnered with a leading London PR Agency that specialises in B2B and B2C sectors. This boutique agency has a mix of clients from the Travel, Lifestyle and Real Estate amongst others.
You will be the most senior member of the social department and tasked with building the team.
I need someone who has strong experience with social media strategy and implementation and can manage multiple accounts at one time.
· Develop strategic social media plans against client briefs
· Be the go-to for all clients and provide updates, advice, and solutions when necessary
· Write compelling and persuasive copy, with ability to adapt tone of voice for each client
· Delivery compelling and engaging content across all social platforms
· Collaborate and manage photographers, graphic designers, and copywriters
· Proven ability to manage client relationships
· Ability to plan, schedule and post content
· Use social listening tools to report and feedback on social campaigns
· Be seen as an authority on the social and digital industries, constantly keeping on top of new trends
· Contribute to pitches and winning new business
· Budget management
· Mentor junior members of the team and contribute to their professional development
· You will be a driven and a self-starter
· Excellent attention to detail
· Highly creative and strategic
· Excellent verbal and written skills
· Extensive knowledge of all social media platforms and tools
· A genuine passion for social
· Experience of organic and paid social
· At least 3 year’s experience in an agency